Our RC Aviation department is a class of its own. From first-day beginners to advanced flight, building and modification – you are welcome to do it here. The RC Aviation department has access to the rest of the facility, as well, which allows you to integrate your aircraft with the electronics lab, CNC machine shop and rapid prototyping. If you’ve never flown, we have a simulator setup so you can practice without risking actual aircraft.
Education for Everybody
Our programming operates year-round on a rolling basis to provide direct access to science and technology. We encourage you to explore our programming and discover what opportunity would be best for you.
Interact at Home
You can view our educational content online, as well set up your local membership, book training and equipment, and RSVP to classes and workshops.
- B52 Bomber Automatic Astrocompass: Equipment Autopsy #104
- http://thegeekgroup.org/ - Slowly chipping our way...
- Winding a 12" Diameter Tesla Coil: Abbreviated Workday #56
- http://thegeekgroup.org/ - It's finally happening....
- A Message to You: Your Dinosaurs Are Wrong #21.5
- http://thegeekgroup.org - Steven and Elizabeth are...