The Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) is the state’s marketing arm and lead advocate for business development, talent and jobs, tourism, film, and digital media incentives, arts and cultural grants, and overall economic growth. The MEDC offers a number of business assistance services and capital programs for business attraction and acceleration, entrepreneurship, strategic partnerships, talent enhancement, and urban and community development.
Education for Everybody
Our programming operates year-round on a rolling basis to provide direct access to science and technology. We encourage you to explore our programming and discover what opportunity would be best for you.
State of Michigan
Interact at Home
You can view our educational content online, as well set up your local membership, book training and equipment, and RSVP to classes and workshops.
- B52 Bomber Automatic Astrocompass: Equipment Autopsy #104
- http://thegeekgroup.org/ - Slowly chipping our way...
- Winding a 12" Diameter Tesla Coil: Abbreviated Workday #56
- http://thegeekgroup.org/ - It's finally happening....
- A Message to You: Your Dinosaurs Are Wrong #21.5
- http://thegeekgroup.org - Steven and Elizabeth are...